News & Events
Best IATA Training Centre in Qatar
Date: October 24, 2021
Qatar Skills Training Centre is recognized as the Top Performing IATA Authorized Training Centre in Qatar. Moreover, in the year 2015 we were awarded as the Middle East Top Performing Authorized Training Centre by the International Air Transport Association, the award is bestowed in recognition of an outstanding contribution by the ATC in developing people for tomorrow’s air transport industry. Additionally, our specialized trainer Mr. Jith Raveendran was the IATA best performer in March 2020 GDS Airfares and Ticketing with Amadeus Course.
Qatar Skills Training Centre consistently produces the best performers in the final examination, and ensures the success and career development for all their learners.
At Qatar Skills Training Centre, we deliver excellence and high quality services to ensure the success of our clients, which makes us the best IATA training center in Qatar. Our IATA programme delivers the knowledge and skills needed to our clients in order for them to perform excellently at their work.
Our IATA programme includes many courses, some of our courses are the following;
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism: This course prepares you to be an effective travel professional, you will be able to provide advice on flight, accommodation, and tour products, as well as ensuring travelers fulfill necessary travel requirements.
- Airline Cabin Crew: This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines.
- Passenger Ground Services: The course is designed to complement the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) and the IATA Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM).
Benefits of being an IATA certified professional;
- IATA courses are developed and updated regularly by industry specialists.
- Courses are internationally recognized.
- IATA certificates are acknowledged by airlines, travel agents and agencies all over the world.
- IATA is the trade association of the global airline industry.
- IATA has the currently over 290 members which accounts for 82% of global air traffic.
- Since the creation in 1945, IATA has supported the development of the commercial standards upon which the global air transport industry is built.
The International Air Transport Association’s mission is to lead and serve its members, as well as to represent their interests in a way that boosts the airport transport industry.
Qatar Skills Training Centre’s mission we add value to our students, to our staff, and to the community in which we operate, by providing high quality training programmes that are relevant and specific to their needs and that enhance their career and life chances. With IATA and Qatar Skills Training Centre’s missions working together, we can achieve the impossible.