News & Events
International Accreditation and Certifications in Qatar
Date: December 20, 2021
Qatar Skills Training Centre is approved by more than 10 International Accreditations & Certifications for a wide range of courses from different training categories. Qatar Skills Training Centre is the only training provider in the Middle East with the certification from Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM,) and the only training provider in Qatar with the certification from The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM), The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), and The Institute of Sales Management (ISM), and The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Qatar Skills Training Centre is approved by the following International Accreditations & Certifications.
- The Chartered Institute of Management (CMI): It is a professional institution for management and leadership. The institute have worked with business and education for over 70 years inspiring people to become skilled, confident, and successful managers and leaders. CMI is the only organization in the world that can award the Chartered Manager status, the highest accolade for leaders and managers.
- The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM): It is a professional membership body for leaders and managers around the world. The institute focuses on developing leadership skills that are mostly needed, whether in decision –making, teamwork, creativity, strategic planning, or anything else. It’s stated mission is to inspire great leadership.
- The Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH): It is the chartered body and largest membership organization for health and safety professionals. IOSH is a world-leading developer of certified safety and health training courses. The institution is constantly developing innovative programmes for people in all industries and business sectors and all types of organizations worldwide.
- Highfield International: It is a global leader in compliance, work-based learning, and apprenticeship qualifications. Highfield International is one of the UK’s most recognizable awarding organizations. The organization developed over 250 regulated and accredited qualifications designed to enhance career prospects of learners in multiple sectors including catering, manufacturing, retail, education, construction, hospitality, leisure and many more.
- The International: It supports aviation with global standards for airline safety, security, efficiency, and sustainability. For over 70 years the industry developed global commercial standards upon which the air industry was built. The industry helps the airlines operate at the highest standards safely, securely, and efficiently.
- ISO 9001:2015: It is an international standard dedicated to Quality Management Systems (QMS) with more than 1.2 million organizations globally certified. It outlines a framework for improving quality and a vocabulary of understanding for any organization looking to provide products and services that consistently meet the requirements and expectations of customers.
- The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM): It is the UK’s leading institute for professionals working across the global supply chain. With a growing global network of over 28,000 members, supporting some of the largest organisations from across the supply chain.
- The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII): It is a professional body dedicated to building public trust in the insurance and financial planning profession. CII works to raise the profile of the professionalism of their members and to ensure that their own governance procedures conform to their current best practice.
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM): It is an international institute with the learning, certifications, and networking that property managers need to take on real estate management’s most dynamic challenges. The institute provides complete knowledge to face the most dynamic challenges in real state.
- Professional Academy: It is a leading provider of professional qualifications. Offering a range of courses in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Management and Sales, Professional Academy has built an impressive reputation with a record of excellent results and providing students with the skills needed to develop and progress their career.
- The Institute of Sales Management (ISM): It is the UK’s largest professional body for salespeople and is the authoritative voice of selling and the custodian of sales standards, ethics and best practice. ISM’s qualifications are built on principles that set out the knowledge, skills, and behaviours expected of competent professionals.
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM): It is the world’s largest and well established professional body for marketing courses with over 30,000 members and is dedicated to helping marketing professionals keep up with the latest trends and marketing best practice. The Chartered Institute of Marketing is perfect for any organization that wishes to develop their team’s marketing performance and maximizing the value marketing brings to their business.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA): There are around233,000 current members, and 536,000 future members in 178 countries. The ACCA accreditation delivers cross-sector accounting and finance knowledge, skills, and professional and ethical values that are needed in all organisations and industries.