Airport Operations Fundamentals for the Leadership & Management Training Program
In a rapidly changing environment, airports have to adapt to economic downturns, technological changes, market changes, airline commercial deregulation, and the worldwide trend to convert airports from government organizations to more business-like entities. These pressures have or have had or are having significant effects on the way airports do business, not only from a financial perspective but also from an operational standpoint.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Know the history of aviation and understand the role airports play in the economy
- Discover the various airport customers and partners
- Gain knowledge about the multiple operational and business functions of airports
- Acquire the tools to apply your knowledge and skills to your airport environment
- Build or refresh management and leadership skills
- Respond to management challenges effectively
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.